Everything is Blooming Purple at my House!



Linking up with

**********************
Everything at my house blooming is purple! Isn't it awesome!
The Iris' have started blooming.....
Apple Tree's still in full bloom - it smell's like I would imagine heaven smell's!

Our Veggie Garden

top right - onions/top left - peppers

bottom right- raspberries/bottom left - strawberries This is the top 1/3 of the garden This is the side 2/3 of the garden areaDon't you love spring - a promise of new beginnings.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you have a great week.

************

Today I am thankful for my sweetheart - we have been married for 13,149 days....that is a long time. He is a trooper and he loves me!

Share on :
Everything is Blooming Purple at my House!
Everything is Blooming Purple at my House!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5