My Garden and Birds


Be sure and check out the other gardeners this week at


I can't get blogger to let me switch the order of pictures - so sorry I didn't download them in the right order and I really want to get outside and dig in the dirt
so here you go!
*******


My garden is ready to be tilled - this is a picture of it before.....

Our first fruit tree blossoms...WOO HOO

My bleeding heart is blooming finally!

We had a little visitor drop by yesterday - a beautiful pheasant.....Our garden got tilled last night - isn't this dirt lovely!
Ready to plant cool weather crops.....

My garden wreath I made out of a hose has become the home of this little mother robbin. She has been laying for 4 days now.
Thanks for stoping by....
Have a great week!
Share on :
My Garden and Birds
My Garden and Birds
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5