What's Happening This Week in My Garden



Linking up this week with Bloomin Tuesday and Tuesday Garden Party



First I have to tell you - today June 15th is my Birthday I love my b-day - what a wonderful day to hear from family and friends and get to do anything I want and I the day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Week's Projects
Geting another section of our fence done ! WOO HOO My sweetie peeking through.

Working on the edges of the flower beds - it cleans them up so much when the grass is cut away from them. You can see the part done and not done in the picture.

When I do these projects I work on them 6 feet at a time and then come back where I finished up the day before - sometimes I get 6 feet done, sometimes more. But the goal is always at least 6 feet.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today at my house is it mostly yellow and purple.
My Iris are still beautiful.

The Iris are blooming all over my front and back yard. I still have more colors coming but they all bloom at different times here. More Yellow
A little closer up
Pink is starting to bloom! I am hoping to share pink next week.
My Vegetable Garden This Week - The peas and beans


You can see the baby birds, their little beaks are poking up waiting to be fed - I think they are ready to fly away. It has been so much fun to watch them through our window.

They haven't liked it when we use our picnic table.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week I am thankful for my birthday!

This week plans -

finishing mulching the garden,

finish the edging on my flower beds,

weed again after all the rain,

clean out my garden shed.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hope you have a great week!

Share on :
What's Happening This Week in My Garden
What's Happening This Week in My Garden
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5