Our Entry Area


Be sure and check out Glenda's blog and all the other Fertilizer Friday Gardens - they are always great! http://www.tootsietime.com/

Also hooking up with favorite things Friday - check out all these great ideas.....so fun!http://thehillsarelivin.blogspot.com/

Linking up With Friday - FInding Beauty http://www.dipityroad.com/
**********************
I love to do the pots in this area. Every year it is a different color combination.
Last year it was purple, pink and white so this year it is a total new look

Entry Theme - Oriental Garden Mostly Shade/Partial Shade/One Corner is Sun
Colors 2010 -Burgandy Lime Coral
Plants for Pots -Potato Vine - Lime, Lobelia - White, Ivy Geranium - Burgandy,
Coleous Red and Lime, Impatiens - Burgandy & Coral Pink, Begonia - Burgandy
Still need to get some Coral Diacsia (? on spelling on that one!)
I have 3 more pots to get some little plants for.
**************

This is the area from the front door looking out
I love watching things grow up and fill in here. This is the blue pot at the side of the above pix it needs some coral Diascia. I love this lime potato vine. It is amazing with the burgancy coleous and other flowers in this wonderful blue pot. Same area - looking in from the driveway entrance area. These are the cluster of pots at the base of the tree. There are a couple I still need to fill with plants.
To the left of this cluster is another pot with a begonia in it, just behind the lime bleeding heart. Don't you love the lime!
I will show pictures through the summer as these things grow. I love the lime, I have a couple of lime coral bells I am nursing back to life in this same area and I will show them when they are growing.
*********
This is the rain cloud that came and chased us indoors. I worked out a little in the sprinkling for about an hour, then it poured on us - it was perfect!
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a safe weekend!
Thank you to all the Veteran's - especially my dad. (Korean War - 1950 - 1952)
**********
I am thankful today for the smells of spring - the dirt, the flowers, the tomatoe plants, everything that is so full of wonder.
Share on :
Our Entry Area
Our Entry Area
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5