Woo Hoo - Still Purple at Our House!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been raining for a couple of weeks and it is beautiful!
It looks like we are in Oregon.
This is what I can see today when I looked out my back window.
This week everything is still a lovely purple and white.


These are the Iris blooming right out my window (they are in the lower left corner in the picture above) - aren't they lovely!
Here are four of the Iris' that are currently blooming - I just love purple!
The top left Iris is a Grape Iris - it smells like grape - isn't that amazing! Here are the lilac bushes in full bloom in our yard. All are different colors and a heavenly smell.
Here is a picture of our pond area - next week I will share pictures of it - things are really starting to pop out there.
Looking at the buds about to bloom - next week should be a pink week!
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share with you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I am thankful for springtime freshness and new beginnings, my faith in a loving Father in Heaven and the beatuiful world He has given to us as a gift. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use of man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart; D&C 59: 18
Share on :
Woo Hoo - Still Purple at Our House!
Woo Hoo - Still Purple at Our House!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5