Herb Garden

Also linking up with Favorite Things Friday at http://thehillsarelivin.blogspot.com/ Lots of fun projects over there!

Thanks to Jean for Hosting "Blommin Tuesday"
You can look at all the other gardeners at
One of my favorite things is my herb garden - nothing like being able to walk out the back door while I am cooking and snip off some fresh herbs to use!
Today I cleaned it out and got it ready for the summer! WOO HOO Here is the cullinary part of my herb garden. It is about 20 feet from the back door.

This is the plant marker - the idea is from the Martha Stewart website - it is from the ideas listed in the next post. It works great!
I have all the information I need for this plant. Here is our dog Sterling - he watches me work between naps!
I also found a bunch of plant markers today and shared them in the next post.

***************

I just read this blog post from a garden party and would like to add the link here of cooking with herbs from Gatsby Gardens. http://gatsbysgardens.blogspot.com/

Share on :
Herb Garden
Herb Garden
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5