Look at the Blooms at My House!

Thanks to Glenda for hosting this~!
Be sure and check out her blog and all the other Fertilizer Friday Gardens - they are always great!
***************
I am so excited to finally be able to share some blloms from my house. It is really windy today and raining off and on - but looking out through the window it is beautiful.

This is always my first Iris to bloom - it is a mini Iris. It is tiny and only about 10 inches tall - I always get so excited to see it - it is lovely!

Here are a few tulips that are blooming. The top two are from the flaming garden. That garden has only red, yellow and orange blooming all summer long.

Our fruit tree's are really putting on a show! Top left - apple tree, top right - crab apple tree, bottom left another apple tree, bottom right cherry tree's. We still have plum tree's, three other variety of apple tree's and cherry tree's to bloom.

This is a picture of the corner of the woodland that the following collage is taken from.

That's all for this week...things area really taking off here ...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!
******************************************

Goals for this week:
Fertilize everything
Add iris and lily's to the pond area
Buy tomatoes, peppers and potatoes (warm weather crops) to plant in my garden
Plant my veggie garden
Yard upkeep this week - Back Yard

Share on :
Look at the Blooms at My House!
Look at the Blooms at My House!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5