My Flowers Grown From Seed

Linking Up Today with Fertilzer Friday
Be sure and check out all the other great gardeners and walk through their gardens
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I want to share pictures of  the flowers that are next to the fence around the play yard. 
 I am so happy with these because I grew them from seeds in our greenhouse.  They are heirloom seeds so I get to gather their seeds too! 
 I have never done that before and to think they actually grew, lived and bloomed is a pretty big deal!









Here is a picture of each side:


Today I am grateful for the blue sky! 
We can see it today - first time in weeks because of all the heavy smoke from the fires around us.
 Thanks for stopping by!
Share on :
My Flowers Grown From Seed
My Flowers Grown From Seed
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5