Play Yard

Linking Up Today with  Fertilzer Friday
Be sure and check out all the other great gardeners and walk through their gardens.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have a fun play yard but we are growing out of it. We decided to add a tire mountain - this is the party to get it started,

Painting Tires
Painting more of the play yard

Tires Finished

All Stacked Up


Here is a picture of the entire play yard - you can see the grass line where we expanded - still not finished, the heat has put a damper on working on it - we will work on it more when it cools down.  It is still fun and being used. 
In the back is the sound wall and the water wall.  
I will show those in another post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for stopping by!
Today I am grateful for my darling grandchildren who love me and want to play at my house!
Have a great weekend.
Share on :
Play Yard
Play Yard
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5