We Are Building a Greenhouse!

Linking Up  With   
 It is  mid- July!  Can you believe it?   It has been really cold here until the 4th when it turned hot.   We went from an average of   mid  50* temps to  mid  90* literally overnight.
 Just when I was ready to get out and play in the dirt I got kidney stones  - I am so sorry I haven't been more sympathetic to people with that plight .  (If you ever get them - dandelion and hydrangea help to dissolve them quickly.) I am very aware to make sure I drink enough water everyday!  I never want to do that again!!!
   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now onto our news! WE HAVE A GREENHOUSE! 
It is from Tuff Greenhouses.  
We live in Idaho and the wind can blow really hard here - these greenhouses can withstand whatever wind comes our way!
  We assembled  it over the 4th weekend.  My husband, our son and son in law's make a formible crew!  Here are the pictures:

This was the first step  - choosing and making a level spot

 This is after the spot was cleared.
 The spot is ready
  Base is in

 The spines are going up
  Same pictures from a distance
Support  braces are up
 This is how it looks from the end
 Putting up the  vents and fans
 Putting on the skin - we had to get up at 5:00 a.m.   to  put it on without any wind.
 The next cover goes on
 From the end -
 The Back End is Done

Working on the Front End


 Everyone is tired - but it is done!
In the coming weeks I will be sharing setting up our greenhouse.
Thanks for letting me share.
Today I am thankful for plants that grow, the sun that shines and our wonderful family.
Share on :
We Are Building a Greenhouse!
We Are Building a Greenhouse!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5