Lights!

Hooking up with
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have had numerous requests for pix of the lights in our side yard. 
Today we took down the  burnt out ones  and  replaced them with new lights.  
We cleaned the pond yesterday and it looks so awesome! 
Here are a few pix....as soon as it is dark I will post some more.
 
This lamp was one of my mom's that didn't work anymore so I cut off the wire and added some lights inside and hung it - it is lovely!


After Dark Pix: 
Now that it is dark I can see about 3 spots I need to add some lights to - we will do that in the next couple of days.
----------
 This bird cage is filled with all the lights that only 1/2 string work .  It add's great light to a dark corner on the patio.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I am thankful for pleasant weather...it has been cold , rainy  and windy here and when the sun shines my green things and my soul  thrive!
Thanks for stopping by!
Share on :
Lights!
Lights!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5