What a Difference A Week Makes!

I was hoping I would have more to share today - but we have had two snowstorms which slowed down the growth of our spring flowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a Difference a Week Makes!
My First Daffodils

I took this picture a week ago today. I see yellow ready to pop. Woo Hoo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Today Same flowers - Daffodils are the most amazing flowers!

These are "Snow on the Mountain" popping through in the side yard - All over my yard I have all kinds of green things doing this! WOO HOO!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of my favorite tree's in the yard is the my blue and glass Bottle Tree! It is in the play yard and next to the Fairy Garden. It is pretty scuffed from winter - but I wanted to share it with you today - needs to be cleaned and straightened, but what a fun little tree to see out my window all winter long.


Just a little more snow to melt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also did my first fertilizing of all my perenials this morning...spring is really here.
Be sure and stop by http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/ to see lots more gardens from everywhere! So fun to see all the different stages different parts of the world are in right now.
Share on :
What a Difference A Week Makes!
What a Difference A Week Makes!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5