March 24 - Blooming Tuesday


Thanks to Jean at for hosting Blooming Tuesday. I love this day to look at everyone's gardens and how they are growing and share in this carnival. Check out this link to see other participants http://msgreenthumbjean.blogspot.com/

We went to a garden show at BYU-Idaho on Saturday. I would lke to share some fun pix from that show with some cute yard decorating ideas.

Look at these darling chairs! So bright and fun - I have seen trellises that match these colors at the nurseries this spring. I think I am going to spray paint my old plastic chairs in these bright colors.I loved these brushes painted and hanging from tree's to match the chairs. You could paint any object and use it for decor and follow a color scheme.



Here is the blue and purple corner with blue flowers




This was an amazing pipe fountain - the water circulated and was colored blue

Here is the orange section - look at thes fun twigs bundled and spray painted orange. You could just throw them away at the end of the season.

An orange wind sock

This was a really neat gate that you could make.

Close up of the corner part

This is a picture looking through the foilage at our daugher and her husband. As a senior she was one of the people in charge this year of this show. (They are going to have a baby in August.) My husband is in the tan shirt - he has lost 40 lbs since January -doesn't he look great! (He has 40 lbs. to go.)
Share on :
March 24 - Blooming Tuesday
March 24 - Blooming Tuesday
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5