Blooming Tuesday - My vVgetable Garden & A Swing!

Hi Girls,
Sorry I have been MIA - I have been working in mygarden and getting ready for 2 new grandchildren due this month. One daughter had her baby boy Sunday August 9 and another daughter is due any second!

Here are a few before and after pictures of the our vegetable garden
Beans
First picture after a heavy rainstorm in June.
Second picture yesterday

Corn
In June after a huge rainstorm
Second picture - yesterday
Sqaush
Yesterday - I can't get the blogger to upload the before picture - sorry!
My tomatoe tree! It started out as a 12 inch plant. It is so happy and covered with green tomatoes.
A Beautiful Swing our Son In Law made us.....we love it and use it every night! He does this for a buisness and made us one - so sweet!
Share on :
Blooming Tuesday - My vVgetable Garden & A Swing!
Blooming Tuesday - My vVgetable Garden & A Swing!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5