I Am Out Of Yard Shape!

We are under a winter storm watch, so it is really cold out today. we are supposed to have snow by tonight, with promises of the sun by Friday! That is why I spent yesterday in the cutting garden, clipping and cleaning and transplanting. I am pretty sore today and I love it!

I also widened my little planting area from 4 inches to 12 inches around the picket fence in the play yard and planted sweet peas. It has bricks etween it and the grass so it will be a cinch to mow around.

This is the area from last summer.

This is close up:

Next week I should have flowers I can share from this year! My daffodils and tulips are ready to pop.


Thanks to Jean at for hosting Blooming Tuesday. I love this day to look at everyone's gardens and how they are growing. Check out this link to see other participants http://msgreenthumbjean.blogspot.com/

Share on :
I Am Out Of Yard Shape!
I Am Out Of Yard Shape!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5