Fall Happenings At My House

Linking up with Blooming Tuesday and Fertilizer Friday - Permanent links are in my sidebar.
~~~~~~~~~~~
It has frozen here several nights so these are the end of my flowers - they have been so great to me this year - sharing their beauty all through the season. In the next couple of weeks they will be all cut down and ready to go to sleep. We have had a really short summer - our last freeze was mid June and then our first frost this fall the end of Ausgust - poor little tomatoes need heat! It is supposed to be nice this week so I cut back all their leaves and hopefully the sun can do it's thing!
This sunflower is so cheery I had to take a picture against the sky a few minutes ago

Here it is close up.

Pumpkins starting to ripen too - need some sunny days!
Notice the frozen leaves :(

Starting to gather my squash - I ran out of night tonight but this wheelbarrow will be filled several times before I am done.
Thanks for stopping by! Today I am grateful for Fall - I love every part of it!
Have a good week!

~~~~~~~~~~
I would love for you to stop by my Fall Blog when you have a minute.
www.bucketsofideasforfall.blogspot.com/


Share on :
Fall Happenings At My House
Fall Happenings At My House
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5