Cute Little Ghords and Other Stuff From My Garden

I love harvest time - our gardens haven't done as well this year in Idaho because of our short summer - our last frost was the end of June and our first fall frost was the end of August.
This is a picture of some of the cute little ghords - they are all so unique! These are all heirloom plants so I am gathering seeds for next years garden - I think my post next week will be about all the seeds I am gathering.
These are a few of the squash.Love these peppers! Can't wait to make Salsa - waiting on the tomatoes to ripen.
A few more peppers

Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a great week!
Today I am thankful for the sunshine and the peace it brings to my soul.

~~~~~~~~~
I would love to have you visit me in my Fall Blogging Room
~~~~~

Linking up with Blooming Tuesday and Fertilizer Friday - link in my side bar - be sure and check out all the other gardener's - it is so interesting to see all the different phases garden's in various locations are in.


Share on :
Cute Little Ghords and Other Stuff From My Garden
Cute Little Ghords and Other Stuff From My Garden
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5