Rainy Day Here!

    Linking Up Today With
*********************************
We have flood warnings everywhere and the rain today isn't going to help that.  In the mountains the snow pack is 197%,  They have emptied the resevoirs down to 10-15% of capacity in anticipation of the melt of the snow. 

Even with that said it is a lovely rainy day here in Idaho. 


Here are a few pictures from our entry area.
I cheated when I took pictures from the front doorway as it is pouring!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you look out our front door and window this is what you see - the entry garden is really coming up!
I will show the plants when they get a little fuller and it isn't raining!  No plants in pots yet - it hasn't been warm enough.
 This is the other side.  The bleeding heart cane from a start from my grandmother who died in 1994.  I am so happy everytime this darling plant comes up - she loved bleeding hearts. 
 
This is a lime bleeding heart - isn't it lovely!  It is getting so big this year.  Makes me smile everytime I see it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I am thankful for rainy days  - so peaceful and calming.
Plus I can get my house caught up!
Thanks for stopping by!
Share on :
Rainy Day Here!
Rainy Day Here!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5