What's Going On In My Garden This Week!

Linking up with
Buttons in my Sidebar
Besure and check out all the other great gardener's - so fun to see what is going on at the same time in gardens  all ove rhte world!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
First I want to tell you people in the southern USA how much
my heart hurts with you.  
Please know the prayers and thoughts of many are with you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things are starting to grow in my little gardens!
It has been a while since we have seen the sun and they just keep on growing!  

 L to R - Bleeding Heart, Daffodil, Monk's Hood

BULBS  
The bulbs are coming up - it has been a slow go for them because of the weather.   The bulbs on the south are starting to bloom, the ones  on the north side are much smaller.     

PERENNIALS
I have perennials coming up all over my yard!  

VEGGIE GARDEN
I just called to get our  veggie garden plowed when it dries out and warms up - like to be on the top of that list!

FRUIT GARDEN
Raspberries are pruned and old canes cut out . I also put Casoron on them to keep the weeds and grass from growing in the m . You can see the little shoots coming up!
I planted another 2 dozen strawberries and another grapevine.
Our apple, plum, cherry and apricot tree's are all pruned - just need some warm weather so they can do their thing!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I am thankful for a nice warm house that keeps us safe from the elements - snow covers the ground this morning and we are warm!!!    
(Taken at 8 a.m. this morning)
Share on :
What's Going On In My Garden This Week!
What's Going On In My Garden This Week!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5