Blooming Tuesday - Fruit Tree Blossoms

Our weather is all crazy - we had 60 mile an hour winds on Friday, it froze night Saturday Night and Monday it was 90*, today it is windey again. My poor plants! I am watering today like crazy.
~*~*~*~*~
With the hot weather yesterday the blosssoms on the fruit tree's are all starting to open up.
Here are a few pix:
Cherry tree's in blossom.


A cherry blossom

An apple blossom


The apricots and plums haven't blossomed yet. I hope the frost on saturday night didn't hurt them.

~*~*~*~

I also wanted to show you my newest bleeding heart. I am sorry to say I can't remember it's name, but it is supposed to be this lime color - isn't it awesome! My other bleeding hearts aren't in bloom yet. They are all the darker green leaf color.

~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~

One more - our freshly tilled garden! WOO HOO You all know what I am going to be doing this week.

As always, thanks to Jean at for hosting Blooming Tuesday. I love this day to look at everyone's gardens and how they are growing. Check out this link to see other participants http://msgreenthumbjean.blogspot.com/

Share on :
Blooming Tuesday - Fruit Tree Blossoms
Blooming Tuesday - Fruit Tree Blossoms
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5